(If there’s no answer leave us a message and we will call you back as soon as we can.)
Barnton, Le Mont Felard, St. Lawrence, Jersey
Or fill in the form below:
If you are emailing with details of a faulty appliance to save time we will need some or all of the following information. If you can collect this information you can then send through on the more detailed Appliance Information Form.
- what is it – eg. Washing Machine, Microwave, Condenser Dryer etc
- the Make and Model of the appliance
- the Serial Number of the appliance (click here to find out where the serial number can be found)
- an idea of when you bought the machine (approximately)
- details of any insurance policies you may have which cover the appliance
- whether the appliance is part of a fitted kitchen – ie. is it free-standing or not
- if the appliance is part of a fitted kitchen is the appliance readily accessible (eg. if it’s a dishwasher does the kickboard come off readily)?